(1) Submission of Application form (downloadable from below) - you can fax, e-mail or mail it to our office. The application fee and security deposit must accompany the application for processing. While we recommend sending your application via email, in some cases students need to mail them....We do not recommend using the United States Postal Service for any mail requiring a signature. It is increasingly difficult to receive/obtain the delivery in a timely fashion. Regular mail service is ok to use. For overnight mail, please use FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. Thank you.
(2) Upon receipt of your application, we will e-mail/fax you the confirmation.
(3) Once all the information required and payment in full are received, we will secure your placement. Our homestay program is a first come, first served basis. So the sooner you apply, the better we can assist you.
(4) If you apply and need placement within 15 days or less, we will process payment in full so we can begin the placement process immediately.
(5) Approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your arrival, provided we have received all necessary correspondence, we will send you the final confirmation and release the host family information.
(6) Airport pick up service varies depending on location of homestay, date and time of arrival and availability of host. Details of pick up service or alternative transportation will be provided at time of final confirmation. (7) If you have any concerns after you arrive at the host, please feel free to contact our office. We are here to make your homestay experience as great as possible. (8) Your Security Deposit will be refundable after 45 days of your departure. After you leave your homestay, please e-mail/fax/mail the address that you want us to send your Security Deposit refund to. If you paid your Security Deposit by credit card, your remaining deposit will be credited back to the credit card you used.
Global Student Services, USA, Inc. An eco-friendly, green company Mailing Address Only: C/o1436 Brett Place #18 San Pedro, California 90732 USA Appointments are required. Thank you. Phone (310) 438-7485 Fax (424) 254-2304 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org