Application Fees & Deposits
Homestay Fees for College Students
- Application Fee (Nonrefundable): $300
- Security Deposit (Credit Card on File): $100
- Security Deposit (No Card on File): $250
- Airport Pickup Fee: Varies by Location
By School & Area
Find the rates for your school or area by selecting one of the three areas below. If you don't see your school listed, contact our office for assistance.
- Los Angeles – West Los Angeles – Mid-City Los Angeles
- South Bay – San Fernando Valley
- Orange County – Ventura County – San Diego County
- Southern Orange County
Homestay Fees for High School Students
Options for All Students & Areas
We work hard to ensure that your homestay arrangement perfectly complements your lifestyle, schedule, and budget. Therefore, we offer many options to all our student clients in all areas that we serve.
- College Student Homestay Application
- High School Student Homestay Application
- COVID-19 Liability Release Form
- A 10-week minimum stay is required. Some exceptions apply. Contact our office for details.
- Other fees may apply. Contact us or refer to the General Information section of the application for more details.
- Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.