Application Fees & Deposits
Homestay Fees for College Students
- Application Fee (Nonrefundable): $300
- Security Deposit (Credit Card on File): $100
- Security Deposit (No Card on File): $250
- Airport Pickup Fee: Varies by Location
By School & Area
Find the rates for your school or area by selecting one of the three areas below. If you don't see your school listed, contact our office for assistance.
- Los Angeles – West Los Angeles – Mid-City Los Angeles
- South Bay – San Fernando Valley
- Orange County – Ventura County – San Diego County
Homestay Fees for High School Students
Options for All Students & Areas
We work hard to ensure that your homestay arrangement perfectly complements your lifestyle, schedule, and budget. Therefore, we offer many options to all our student-clients in all areas that we serve.
- College Student Homestay Application
- High School Student Homestay Application
- COVID-19 Liability Release Form
- A 10-week minimum stay is required. Some exceptions apply. Contact our office for details.
- Other fees may apply. Contact us or refer to the General Information section of the application for more details.
- Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.